What To Expect…
- Bridal: Enjoy just under two hours with a personal bridal consultant for up to four guests during our normal business hours. There is no charge for this complimentary appointment.
- Deluxe Bridal: Your 2 hour private experience includes a senior bridal stylist and seating for up to 10 guests; You will be greeted with our signature mocktails for the whole party, a fun swag bag with bridal goodies, and special savings for your “say yes” moment. $150
- Bridal Party Deluxe: Your 2 hour private bridesmaid shopping or tuxedo shopping experience (or both!) includes a senior bridal stylist, accommodates up to 12 guests with signature mocktail, special savings for your wedding party ordering that day, and an optional gown reveal for your party! $150
- Outlet: a one hour appointment with your budget in mind! Browse our online tab of outlet gowns to get an idea of what to expect and book your outlet appointment with your personal bridal consultant for you and up to four guests. There is no charge for this complimentary appointment.
Your appointment is set… WHAT NOW?!
Good to know:
- For your appointment you should plan on spending approximately an hour and a half with us.
- Your consultant will work with you one on one during your entire journey.
- We provide you with a strapless bra and slip upon request. We also have shoes available for you to try on with the gowns. We ask that you wear the proper underwear during your consultation for sanitary reasons.
May we suggest:
- Limit your entourage to just a handful or less – too many opinions can make your dress decision difficult. If there are people that are unable to join you that day, consider scheduling a “finishing touches” appointment to let them help you choose the veil and accessories!
- We love kids but they often become restless and bored in the store so it may be a good idea to make other arrangements for your little ones!
- Have a good breakfast or lunch prior to the appointment! It’s a long time to be standing in gowns and it’s easy to become tired. We ask that you do not bring food or drink into the store, but water is fine!