What To Expect…
- Bridal: Enjoy just under two hours with a personal bridal consultant for up to four guests during our normal business hours. There is no charge for this complimentary appointment.
- Deluxe Bridal: Enjoy a two hour private shopping experience with the store to yourself for a non-refundable fee of $100. Included in your package is your personal bridal consultant, seating for up to 10 guests and an area for you to bring your own beverages and light snacks if you wish. Your choice of music plays and we are happy to stage the area with a maids and tux ensemble in colors and styles as you wish . You’ll receive a fun swag bag full of emergency wedding day supplies and extra incentives for your “I said yes” moment!
- Premier Bridal: We pull out all the stops for your three hour private shopping experience! Your non-refundable fee of $300 will include the store to yourself, your personal bridal consultant, seating for up to 10 guests, and we provide your choice of beverages, light snacks, and your choice of music. We will stage the area with your preferred color palette of maids and tuxes and you’ll receive a fun swag bag full of emergency wedding day supplies along with extra incentives for your “I said yes” moment!
- Outlet: a one hour appointment with your budget in mind! Browse our online tab of outlet gowns to get an idea of what to expect and book your outlet appointment with your personal bridal consultant for you and up to four guests. There is no charge for this complimentary appointment.
Your appointment is set… WHAT NOW?!
Good to know:
- For your appointment you should plan on spending approximately an hour and a half with us.
- Your consultant will work with you one on one during your entire journey.
- We provide you with a strapless bra and slip upon request. We also have shoes available for you to try on with the gowns. We ask that you wear the proper underwear during your consultation for sanitary reasons.
May we suggest:
- Limit your entourage to just a handful or less – too many opinions can make your dress decision difficult. If there are people that are unable to join you that day, consider scheduling a “finishing touches” appointment to let them help you choose the veil and accessories!
- We love kids but they often become restless and bored in the store so it may be a good idea to make other arrangements for your little ones!
- Have a good breakfast or lunch prior to the appointment! It’s a long time to be standing in gowns and it’s easy to become tired. We ask that you do not bring food or drink into the store, but water is fine!