We offer a full service alterations department for our customers. Located downstairs in our store, this section is a separate department for our customers to enjoy a quiet, peaceful and stress free fitting experience. Our tailors have many years of experience in their craft and offer you not only a great experience but a superb fit and a commitment to excellence that will make you want to wear your wedding dress right out of the store!
Addy is our full time in house staff tailor with over 40 years of experience in the business. Addy is a skilled pattern maker and loves custom design work. Fluent in Spanish, she is great at communicating with the bride and listens carefully to the bride’s wishes, advises the bride on her best options for the perfect fit, and performs the work skillfully. She is always learning new and different techniques to bring to each fitting, making every bride feel like the only bride!
Annett is our main outside tailor, meaning she arrives at the store to meet you for your appointment and fits you here at The Bridal Gallery where we supervise the fittings. She has been with The Bridal Gallery for more than ten years and offers fast, efficient work that you will truly appreciate. Also a skilled pattern maker, her knowledge of bridal makes the appointment seamless and smooth, accomplishing all aspects of the alterations with ease, from straight forward bustles and hems, to the full sleeve buildup.
These two fabulous ladies are assisted by several other tailors that we are able to use during the busiest part of the season to help ease the load and accommodate all of our brides.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN ALTERATIONS
- Alterations are taken by appointment only – Tuesday, Wednesday, Fridays
- Expect a minimum of two appointments, a first and a final fit
- Payment is expected at the first pinning appointment
- Any questions about your dress should be addressed during this first pinning
- You should be prepared with your shoes and undergarments when you arrive
- If you are more than ten minutes late to your appointment, you will most likely be rescheduled
- Appointments are conducted downstairs so prior arrangements must be made should you or your guest not be able to walk up/down stairs.
- Only allow 2 people plus the person being fitted in this area
- No children are allowed in this area
- Food and drinks are not allowed